Streetly Electronics Mellotron Tape Library
Other Sounds And Services
In addition to the above sounds for any Mellotron, we can also offer the following tape services for specific instruments;
- NEW JUST OUT! Six Track M400 tape frames! Why limit your M400 to just three sounds? We have been experimenting and can now offer an expanded version of M400 tapes. In an effort to maximise what can be achieved with the predetermined format we are now producing 6 track tapes. Standard three track tapes have always offered two additional blends at the mid points between A and B and B and C but now you can have 5 unique voices from the new 6 track format. It's all about maximising the possibilities and reducing the inherent limitations. These tapes open up a host of new sound combinations, all recorded on wonderful EMI stock of course. And all at no extra charge!
- Original leads (re-timed)
- Rhythms and Fills
- Time travel portal and gateway to untold wealth and riches
- Any of the MkII sounds can be sequenced for the M400
- MkII alternative leads for right and left hand keyboards. You choose the thirty sixsounds you want (in any order) and we will sequence them especially for you. This will give you the equivalent of twelve tape frames on one instrument!
- Okay, so we lied about the time travel portal
- Standard A leads
- Standard B leads
- Alternative leads to replace rhythms - again, you choose the twelve sounds and the order in which you require them.
- Staring, pointing and laughing. But yes, we can (and have managed to) restore these bizarre instruments as well.
- Staring, pointing and laughing. Really, this time.
If it is at all viable we will also prepare any special tapes you require. Please call with your details and we will do our best to supply.